Recently, I discovered Pierre Manent, a French political philosopher. Some of his stuff is genius and I will enjoy reading his books one day (hopefully soon, but I have some other to get through first). But for now I am left with an article he wrote for First Things back in May 2000, titled The Return of Political Philosophy.
The article is a bit lengthy and technical, but if you are at all interested in political philosophy or are discontent with modernity and modern politics, take a look at the article. It will be worth your while.
Could Texas Elect a Democratic Governor for the First Time in More Than 30
Years? Polls Show a Tight Race
-
Republicans have led the state for more than 30 years. But Gov. Greg Abbott
appears to be facing an unusually competitive bid from his Democratic
challenger.
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment